The Glenmore Canoe & Rowing Clubhouse is located in North Glenmore Park at the South end of Crowchild Trail. The Banquet Room is available to rent year-round for wedding receptions, birthday/anniversary parties, luncheons, business meetings & seminars as well as low-key fitness programs like Yoga or Meditation.
Our non-smoking facility offers a spectacular view of the Glenmore Reservoir and we can seat up to 80 comfortably for a dinner or up to 100 for a theatre-style seminar or stand-up cocktail reception. Renters are welcome to bring in any outside food or caterer they prefer, and if alcohol will be on the premises, renters are also responsible for obtaining an AGLC Liquor Permit and any related insurance. We have a small kitchen equipped with a stove/oven, fridge (no freezer), microwave, coffee maker and hot water kettle, but we do not supply items like glassware, dishes, cutlery or linens. From May to October, our large outdoor Upper Deck is included with Banquet Room rentals, however we do not supply any furniture for outside, so renters are also responsible for sourcing their own outdoor seating.
Please be advised that from May to October, parking can be very challenging around our facility, but there are additional parking lots located throughout North Glenmore Park within walking distance. There may also be a few days in the summer where large City events take over the entire park. We encourage to come and look at the parking locations before renting the hall.
Amenities available include:
- Banquet Chairs (90)
- 5’ Round Banquet Tables (10)
- 6’ & 8’ Long Rectangular Banquet Tables (approx 12)
- Non-commercial kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hot water kettle
- No glassware, dishes, cutlery or linens are provided
- Projector Screen available at no charge
- Banquet Room is Wheelchair-Accessible (Upper Deck is not)
- Janitorial Service is provided after all rentals for an additional $75 fee
- Table & Chair Set-up &/or Tear-down Services is provided for an additional fee
- Janitor and set up arrangements may be mandatory depending on your event.
Rentals are available for a full day, evening only or by the hour (minimum 4-hr rental), however we do not offer hourly rentals on Fri/Sat evenings. Pricing can vary depending on the size, type & timing of your function & what other services may be required.
Hall inquires and bookings contact Lola at email@example.com or call 403-474-3845
Note: We are only booking out to April 2020 at this time contact Lola at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-474-3845 if you wish to go on the May-Dec 2020 Waiting List