TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION:
- Fill out age, gender, name of paddler
- Click 'Add To Cart' * if you have more than one registration or membership ensure you add the other paddler and items before you ‘Buy’.
- You will receive a confirmation email once purchased.
- Welcome Letter for 2022, click here
NO PRE OR POST CARE AVAILABLE* The boat bays are open 8:30am to 8:30pm. In the event of a pick up delay staff can supervise paddlers if notified.
We are an outdoor based program hence programs may be cancelled for a day (or half day) in event of very cold temperatures and heavy rain days. We strive to give 24hrs notice* Make up days will be communicated to parents.
Crew boat activities may be limited if distancing requirements are in place.
We encourage all Paddlers to bring your own PFD (Transport Canada approved - click here for proper fitting) . The Club will provide PFD’s for those unable to purchase their own.
- There are no programs on Friday, July 1 and Monday, August 1st.