**Aug 8-19** must have participated in a 2022 CCC program already in order to be eligible
May-October option is only for U18 and 18+. We will open fall registration for U16 and under in July/August.
Each age group will be closed as we reach capacity.
Club Membership is required to participate in Sprint Paddling Programs that are longer than two weeks. There are individual and family memberships available.
TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION:
- Fill out date, age, and name of paddler(s)
- Click 'Add To Cart' * if you have more than one registration or membership ensure you add the other paddler and items before you 'Checkout’.
- To 'Add a sprint team membership' go here (only for programs longer than 2 weeks)
- Click 'Checkout' when you have double checked you have everything.
- Click here to go back to payment page, to add what you missed
- You will receive a confirmation email once purchased.
- Welcome Letter for 2022, click here
Notes for the 2022 Season:
- NO PRE OR POST CARE AVAILABLE* The boat bays are open 8:30am to 8:30pm. In the event of a pick up delay staff can supervise paddlers if notified.
- We are an outdoor based program hence programs may be cancelled for a day (or half day) in event of very cold temperatures and heavy rain days. We strive to give 24hrs notice* Make up days will be communicated to parents.
- Crew boat activities may be limited if distancing requirements are in place.
- We encourage all Paddlers to bring your own PFD (Transport Canada approved - click here for proper fitting) . The Club will provide PFD’s for those unable to purchase their own.
- There are no programs on Friday, July 1 and Monday, August 1st.