**Aug 14-25** must have participated in a 2023 CCC program already in order to be eligible.
Please note : Each age group will be closed as we reach capacity.
Club Membership is required to participate in Sprint Paddling Programs that are longer than two weeks. There are individual and family memberships available.
TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION:
- Select your date range, age category, and please fill out name of paddler(s) in the box.
- Click 'Add To Cart' * if you have more than one registration or membership ensure you add the other paddler and items before you 'Checkout’.
- To 'Add a sprint team membership' scroll to bottom of page and click 'back to sprint program payment page' (only for programs longer than 2 weeks)
- Did you include everything, Sprint program, Sprint Team membership, Sprint boat storage, etc, scroll to bottom of page and hit 'back to sprint program payment page' after you add an item)
- Click 'Checkout' when you have double checked you have everything.
- You will receive a confirmation email once purchased.
- Welcome Letter for SUMMER 2023, click here
- Welcome Letter for Spring 2023 Coming soon and will be emailed out closer to date.
Notes for the 2023 Season:
- NO PRE OR POST CARE AVAILABLE* The boat bays are open 8:30am to 8:30pm in July & August. In the event of a pick up delay staff can supervise paddlers if notified.
- We are an outdoor based program hence programs may be cancelled for a day (or half day) in event of very cold temperatures and heavy rain days. We strive to give 24hrs notice* Make up days will be communicated to parents.
- Crew boat activities may be limited if distancing requirements are in place.
We encourage all Paddlers to bring your own PFD (Transport Canada approved - click here for proper fitting) . The Club will provide PFD’s for NEW paddlers who are unable to purchase their own.
- There are no programs on Monday May 22, Monday August 7th, Monday Sept 4, Monday Oct 9, Saturday Nov 11, Dec 23-Jan 5, please check your schedule for any updates.