SPRINT RACING TEAM - Returning Paddlers
Those that are returning and can ONLY do 2 weeks this summer we understand and are offering space in the Intro 2 Sprint program. Please head here to this program.
The Sprint Racing Team takes paddlers beyond the basics to master the fastest racing canoes and kayaks on the water. Anyone who has completed a L2P camp or Intro 2 Sprint is ready to join the Sprint Team.
Our certified coaches develop the fitness and technical skills of paddlers to propel single, double, four and fifteen person boats in local, national and International events. If you want to have fun in the fast boats, we provide a Safe and Fun experience to enjoy with friends.
Club Membership is required to participate in Sprint Paddling Programs that are longer than two weeks. There are individual and family memberships available.
The Program: On-water sessions begin May 1st for the older and experienced paddlers. As the water warms, younger returning paddlers may begin in June, while most of our U14 paddlers begin in the full-day (9am-4pm) summer program. Paddlers older than U14 typically take part in early morning and evening training sessions and are provided detailed weekly training programs. Committed paddlers continue after November 1st in the winter training program to prepare for the next season.
For a detailed look at sessions and a typical seasonal template:
- The Paddler Pathway (zoom to see smaller print)
- Seasonal Calendar of Training Sessions
- Summer Daily Schedule (this is a generic schedule and may change at coach's discretion)
- Fall Program starts September run till Oct 31.
- Winter program starts November and runs till the end of April, click here for more info.
- The Gear: what to bring - click here
- Fair Play Code: click here
- Sprint Team Newsletters - Subscribe or view old versions.
- Welcome Letter for Spring 2023 is here.
Cancellation Policy - Refunds will be addressed on a case-by-case basis and are subject to a $35 administration fee, please email us at email@example.com
Please only fill in the registration form if you intend to pay at the same time, otherwise your form will be deleted.
If needed you can watch the video of "How to register".