Note: updates are in progress....
Always FIRST SPEAK WITH YOUR COACH before applying to the camp, they will be asked to endorse your application.
On-line Registration, set for Nov 6, is delayed. Complete the ‘Intent to Attend’ Form (below) and you will be contacted.
Click to view important links:
- Camp Info document (pdf)
- Intent to attend form
- Video of Cape Crossing Resort
- Government of Canada - Before you Travel
- Consent letter for children traveling abroad
- Instagram story from 2023 camp
- Direct link to payments page
- Participants/Parents page (protected)
- flights list
- meal planning sheet
- being a good roommate
- WhatsApp links
- training peaks link
- activities plan
- Staff page (protected)
- paddler info
- rooming list
- flights list
- Mike Robinson - Head Coach (email@example.com)
- Ornmadee Baxter-Lovo - Coach (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Graham Schiebel - Coach (email@example.com)
Once registered, paddlers and parents will receive updates on the camp whatsapp chat. Please ensure you add yourself to the link on the protected section of this site (see link above). Updates may go out by email, when completing the form, please use your best email to receive updates.
Camp costs are shared by all participants, and once registered for the camp participant refunds ‘may’ not be possible, if doing so impacts the ability to cover overall camp costs. After completion of the camp, if funds remain, full or partial refunds will be assessed for individuals (on a case-by-case basis).