TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION:
- Select your session (which 2 weeks you would like).
- In blank space provided write name of paddler
- Click 'Add To Cart' * if you have more than one registration or membership ensure you add the other paddler and items before you ‘Buy’.
- If you need to fill out another form, please head here.
- You will receive a confirmation email once purchased.
- Welcome Letter for 2023, click here
Addition Information for the 2023 Season:
- NO PRE OR POST CARE AVAILABLE* The boat bays are open 8:30 am to 8:30 pm in (July/August). In the event of a pickup delay, staff can supervise paddlers if notified.
- We are an outdoor-based program hence programs may be cancelled for a day (or half-day) in event of very cold temperatures and heavy rain days. We strive to give 24hrs notice* Make up days will be communicated to parents.
- We encourage all Paddlers to bring their own PFD (Transport Canada approved - click here for proper fitting). The Club will provide PFDs for those unable to purchase their own.
- There are no programs on Monday, August 7th.
- Welcome letter 2023, can be found here.